Welcome to Oceanclear Eyecare-
Renton Highlands Optometrists
We are a minority and women-owned optometry practice located in the neighborhood of Renton Highlands, with easy access from surrounding cities including Issaquah, Bellevue, Newcastle, and Kent. We offer professional eye care services for patients of all ages, and a wide selection of frames including designer frames. We accept insurance plans including Regence, Premera, Frist Choice Health, Aetna, VSP, EyeMed, Davis Vision, United Health Care, Medicare, Medicaid, and more. (Coverage may vary; please call and we can help verify your benefits). We look forward to seeing you!
Oceanclear Eyecare COVID-19 Protocols
- All patients, visitors, and employees are required to wear a face mask, or appropriate cloth face covering over their nose and mouth inside our practice. Young children who cannot maintain a face covering are exempt from the mask requirement.
- If you are unable or forget to bring a mask for your visit, we can provide a disposable mask at $1.00.
- We provide hand sanitizer and handwash sinks around the office. Please utilize them throughout your visit.
- Please call us ahead of your appointment if you have a cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, red eyes with watery discharge, a temperature over 100.4F or contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. We will reschedule your appointment.
- Please have your companions remain inside your vehicle or outside our practice unless you are a minor or need special assistant or translation.
- We welcome you to try on frames but please put them in the trays provided afterward so we can properly disinfect them for the next customer.
- We always clean and disinfect all our instruments and equipment between patients. In addition to our daily cleaning efforts, we are increasing the time spent cleaning and sanitizing our space, especially in our most frequented areas and contact points, using a combination of bleach disinfection solution/wipes, alcohol 70%, hydrogen peroxide and hypochlorous acid that are approved by the CDC for use against COVID-19.
- Please inform us if you need an appointment time when fewer patients and visitors are present in the practice. We will try our best to accommodate.
Our priority remains keeping our patients and staff safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize potential spread of the coronavirus.